The Arthritis Institute of Michigan is focused on providing patients in our community and surrounding communities with the highest quality rheumatologic care available. Our friendly staff of medical professionals are committed to making your experience easy and comforting, from appointment to follow-up.
James E. Dowd, MD, FACR, the Institute’s founding physician, is well established in the field and respected among patients and colleagues. Dr. Dowd has over 20 years experience in internal medicine, adult rheumatology, and pediatric rheumatology.
- About the Institute – From its founding to its mission, we invite you to learn more about the Arthritis Institute of Michigan and what we have to offer you.
- Available Services – The Arthritis Institute of Michigan is dedicated to those suffering from a number of rheumatic conditions. Learn more about the many services the Arthritis Institute of Michigan has to offer.
- Make an Appointment – Control of rheumatic conditions is often more successful when treated earlier. If you have been diagnosed with a rheumatic condition, we invite you to schedule your appointment right away.
- Location & Directions – The Arthritis Institute of Michigan is located in Brighton, MI. To get directions to our location, visit our directions page here.
- Arthritis Information – We encourage you to learn more and become more informed about arthritis and how it impacts you.
- New Patient Forms – Click here to access the Arthritis Institute of Michigan patient forms.
Being diagnosed with a rheumatic condition can be overwhelming however, it does not have to be the end of the world. The Arthritis Institute of Michigan is here to help those diagnosed with a number of rheumatic conditions feel better and enjoy a higher quality of life. The Arthritis Institute of Michigan strives to ensure you access to the best care available. If you live in Michigan, we invite you to contact us today to talk to us directly or to set up an appointment.